Explore the highlights of the city and discover the fantastic Evergreen Brick Works and Don Valley Trails. Ride through Toronto on the seemingly endless network of bike trails, parks, and available nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the 'It' Sculpture inside the Distillery District, where you will see the bicycles.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Basic cycling skills required
- The route is flat and there are many stops along the way