Relax during this private helicopter flight for two over Toronto as the sky darkens and the city starts to light up. Enjoy a complimentary gift basket of wine, chocolate, and 2 framed souvenir prints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 13 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Hangar 1, Toronto. From Bathurst Street, enter the underground tunnel beneath Lake Ontario. Once at the ground floor of the airport terminal, exit to the outside. Proceed straight across to the traffic circle in front of you. On the other side, look for the blue and yellow “Heli tours” signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- It is recommended to book your flight on your first available day in Toronto so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date in case of cancellation.
- Flight date and/or time are subject to change and will be confirmed by the local partner via email.
- Allow 1-hour total time for this experience.
- Each flight departs with 2 passengers in the back seat.
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flight duration is approximate and is subject to winds, passenger weights, and other conditions.
- Passengers are asked to be weighed at check-in. The weight of each group may not exceed 600 pounds combined.
- Flight seating will be reconfigured at time of booking if weights do not meet safety standards.
- Loose articles are not permitted onboard, except cameras and mobile phones. Complimentary lockers are available onsite.
- Taking photos is not permitted until you are securely seated.