Discover Niagara Falls with a local guide on the best timed day trip from Toronto. Sample local wines, capture amazing photos, and enjoy free time. Upgrade to include the seasonal attraction Voyage to the Falls boat tour or the Skylon Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Tick Niagara Falls off your bucket list on a scenic day trip from Toronto
- Gain insights from your local guide and travel in air-conditioned comfort
- Sample local wines at an award-winning winery
- Benefit from plenty of free time to explore Niagara Falls on your own
- Upgrade to include the seasonal Niagara Falls boat tour or Sklyon Tower ticket
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Experienced local guide
- Live commentary in English
- Private wine tastings of local red, white, and ice wine
- Guided photo stops
- Scenic drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake (no stop)
- Seasonal Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat tour or Skylon Tower entry ticket (if option selected)
- All applicable local taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside Starbucks (attached to Hilton Hotel) 145 Richmond St W in downtown Toronto where your guide will check in each booking individually. Please arrive at the meeting point at 8 AM local time, the bus departs shortly after 8:10 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The Hornblower Niagara boat tour is a seasonal, weather-related attraction. Opening dates differ each year. In the winter months or whenever the Hornblower Cruise is not operating, the optional tour upgrade instead includes ticket(s) for the Skylon Tower observation deck.
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Ontario is 19 years old.
- You are under no under obligation to participate in the wine tasting and the winery stop has plenty to offer aside from wine.
- This activity stays in Canada and does not go into the USA.
- All guides and vehicles are properly licensed and insured with the Niagara Parks Commission.
- You are welcome to bring own lunch on the day or purchase along the way. All food and drink is welcome on the bus.
- Tour generally allows up to 3 hours of free time at Niagra Falls, however, it is not possible to account for traffic, emergencies, late passengers, or weather delays that may shrink this time.