Discover Niagara Falls on a day tour from Toronto with historical and behind-the-scenes commentary. Enjoy famous attractions, including the Hornblower boat ride or Journey Behind the Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Downtown Toronto pickup is from 7:45 - 8:20 AM. The activity provider picks up from 11 locations which are around 5 minutes walking distance from most Downtown Toronto hotels and privately-rented accommodation locations. Mississauga pickup is available at 8:45 AM. The activity provider will confirm pickup details with you via email. Make sure the provider emailed you a confirmation because they do not go to unscheduled pickup locations. (7:45 AM: Royal Ontario Museum - 100 Queens Park), (7:55 AM: Courtyard Toronto Downtown - 475 Yonge), (8 AM: Chelsea Toronto - 33 Gerrard), (8:10 AM: Dundas Square / Dundas Station - 279 Yonge; Dineen Coffee Co / Queen Station - 140 Yonge; and Hockey Hall of Fame / King Station - 30 Yonge), (8:15 AM: Fairmont Royal York / Union Station - 100 Front, and InterContinental Toronto - 225 Front), (8:20 AM: 300 Fr Street West and 352 Front St West), (8:45 AM: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mississauga-Toronto - 2125 N Sheridan Way).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The trip is from around 8 AM to around 5 PM
- You can bring your own infant child seats
- The itinerary may change slightly to accommodate daily conditions and to ensure each tour is enjoyable
- The tour stays in Canada and doesn't cross into the USA
- If you don't want to do the included activities, other options include the Bird Kingdom for C$16 per person; Skylon Tower Observation Deck for C$19 per person; Niagara SkyWheel for $16 per person; and a helicopter ride for C$130 per person
- Lunch can be brought with you or purchased in Niagara Falls; don't make reservations as times may vary
- Food and drinks with a lid are allowed to be brought on the bus