Explore one of the most fascinating and picturesque cities in Spain with a 24-hour ticket to the Toledo hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. Learn more about its unique cultures from the Middle Ages, and enjoy panoramic views from the hilltop Alcazar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour begins at Plaza de Zocodover, however customers can join the tour at any stop along the route with their paper or mobile voucher. The meeting point for the free walking tour is Plaza Zocodover.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of travel on the voucher
- Entrance to the Alcazar is temporarily free so it will not be listed on any of the tickets
- Alcazar is closed on Mondays
- The Magic Tour is open Monday - Sunday at 6:30 PM