Discover the magnificent Cathedral of Toledo on a guided tour. Admire the beauty enclosed in its walls. Learn about the history and the arts of this unique Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the City Hall Square near the smallest tower of the Cathedral. The guide will be carrying a white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is a dress code at the Cathedral so make sure that your shoulders and legs are covered
- Food is not permitted inside the Cathedral
- The tour can be bilingual in English and Spanish