Explore one of the most historically significant buildings in Toledo, its famous Cathedral built on the remains of an ancient Islamic temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter the hall of number 7, Calle Hombre de Palo. At the end on the right you will find the office of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The entrance fee of €10 per person is not included in the tour price and must be paid separately on the day at the meeting point