Join this full-day tour to two medieval cities, Cuenca and Toledo, each with great historical and cultural heritage. Enjoy both a guided tour with a bilingual guide and free time in each city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- If you are staying in a hotel in the center of Madrid, pickup can be arranged. Please provide the hotel's address at the time of booking. The guide will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting next to the bus with a sign at the corner of Alcala Street and Julio Camba Street. Take the subway to Ventas station and get out at the Julio Camba Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note this is an 11-hour tour, with approximately 3 hours to spend in each city
- There will be time to buy and enjoy your own lunch