Ueno Park is known as the art and cultural center of Tokyo. It is a great place to follow the footstep of Japan's Modern Architecture from the end of the 1800s till now.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the National Museum of Western Art, Uenokōen 7-7, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 110-0007, JapanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that from 23rd Jan 2023 to 28 Feb 2023, the National Museum of Western Art will be closed. During that time, we will not be able to visit inside the museum however guidance will be given outside of the museum.