Learn about the art of sumo wrestling from a former professional wrestler. Discover why this exciting spectacle is the national sport of Japan and enjoy a delicious self-made Chanko Nabe hot pot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Some participants from the audience might get picked to voluntarily put on a Sumo Wrestler costume, and to help in the demonstration. Not all participants can be picked.
- If vegetarian or Halal meals are necessary, please note so in your reservation, or contact us via Email (at least 2 days before the participation date).
- This activity starts on time at 12pm. Participants have to arrive before that (door opens at 11.40am).