Dart through the backstreets of Tokyo on a handcrafted vintage chromoly road bike. Pedal through urban sprawl, peaceful residential pockets, and picturesque riverside bike paths away from the tourist hotspots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The experience begins at Koenji Station on the JR Train Network. Koenji Station is a quiet suburban station, 6 minutes travel from Shinjuku Station or 18 minutes from Shibuya Station. You'll have no difficulty finding the guide waiting directly outside the ticket gates, 5 minutes before the start of the experience. The guide will be wearing a distinctive orange, white, and green baseball cap, please go over and say hello. This experience departs on time, please don’t be late.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This experience does not include sightseeing stops.
- Participants must be competent cyclists and feel comfortable on a road bike equipped with drop handlebars and downtube shifters, riding under tight, crowded, and challenging conditions.
- You should be able to comfortably cycle 20 to 25 kilometers at a moderate pace.
- Basic cruiser style bicycles are available for those not comfortable or competent on a road bike.
- The pace is set by the ability of the weakest participant.
- Please note, in the event of rain or wet and slippery conditions the experience may be canceled.