Hidden drinking holes, standing sake bars, craft beer, high-end cocktails, and whiskey! Explore Tokyo's nightlife culture on a guided tour and try delicious beverages and food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The front of Setouchi Shunsaikan Staff will be there holding an "Arigato Japan" sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum drinking age is 20
- A copy of your passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and over
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please inform your tour operator of any food allergies or requirements