Taste some of Tokyo’s most iconic dishes in the vibrant places they originated on a food tour around the city. You'll venture off the beaten path to eat like a Tokyo local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at JR Yurakucho station, Ginza exit, in front of JR reservation ticket office (entrance is on the street level).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- The legal age for drinking alcohol is 20 in Japan. Customers under 20 will be served non-alcoholic drinks only
- Travelers must be 12 and older to join this tour
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people