Shopping streets in Japan are full of heart-warming local people, but most tourists cannot find them. Learn about Japanese culture and local food on a 3.5-hour walking tour along the vibrant Sunamachi Ginza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese, Chinese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The south gate of JR Kinshicho stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you cancel 8 days prior to the tour, you will be granted a full refund, excluding a 5% transaction fee
- Cancellations made 4-7 days prior to the tour will be charged 15% of the total price
- Cancellations made 3 days prior to the tour will be charged 25% of the total price
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour will be charged 35% of the total price
- Cancellations made the day prior to the tour will be charged 55% of the total price
- Cancellations made on the day of the tour or no-show's will be charged 100% of the total price
- All cancellations will incur a 5% transaction fee