You’ll spend some time with one of our local Tokyo hosts, who will take you out picnicking under the sakura (cherry blossoms) in your very own hanami (cherry blossom viewing) party.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The season for cherry blossom season usually falls on and around the first week of April, however this changes each year depending on a number of factors including how cold the winter has been previously
- Please book this tour at least 72 hours in advance so that the supplier can build the best experience for you
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people, if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made