Even in a popular city like Tokyo, you can find hidden gems and off-the-beaten-track adventures. Travel with an English-speaking local to dig beneath the surface of Tokyo's food scene, with food tastings and lunch included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The front of Aoyama the Flower Market shop inside the Sugamo Station entrance area. Your guide will be there holding an "Arigato Japan" sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A copy of the passport information is required for every participant aged 10 and over
- A minimum of 2 people are required per booking
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years