Savor the local flavors of Tokyo on a 3-hour food tour of the lively Shinbashi district at night. Join the city's working class as they unwind after a long day at the office in the maze of eateries and standing bars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the decommissioned steam engine at the Hibiya exit of Shinbashi Station. Your guide will be there holding a sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You are free to smoke in most areas of Shinbashi
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Only adults aged 20 and over are permitted on this tour