What is a Kendo experience? It is about swordsmanship, a traditional Japanese martial arts skill of the samurai, the path of the sword in Japan. The experience allows you to work with a kendo instructor who speaks English in an easy to understand way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
JR Uguisudani station North GateOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The amount of time allocated for the Tour is only an approximation, the whole program might require more or less time depending on situations, hence please ensure you have enough time to participate in this Tour without rushing
- The service provided by this Tour will only be conduct in English and Japanese only
- Please bring or wear loose fitted exercise clothing if you can. (This is in case there is no size for Kendo wear or not enough uniforms to be provide, we may need to ask you to practice using your own personal cloth)
- For participants using glasses or spectacles. Please be inform due to difficulty of wearing head protector and possibility of damages to spectacles, it is not advisable to wear glass or spectacles during wearing the kendo head armor
- Please bring contact lenses