Daytime tour exploring the back streets and hidden gems in Yanaka, a rare taste of Tokyo's past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The front of Coffee Room Renoir Nippori – Yanaka this address: 7 -20-6 Yanaka, 1st Floor You can copy and paste this to Google Maps: 東京都台東区谷中7-20-6 谷中ホ－ムズ 1F BY TRAIN: Easiest way is to come on the JR Yamanote train to Nippori Station and exit from the North Gate to the West Exit. Your guide will be there holding a sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking