Surround yourself with the amazing scenes of Shinto religious spiritualness at the Nikko UNESCO sites. Enhance your experience if you are lucky enough to travel in Autumn and see one of the best displays of Autumn colors near Tokyo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Look for staff wearing blue vests and/or holding a flag.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour departure time because late show and no-shows will not be accepted
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that the tour schedule may change due to traffic or weather conditions without prior notice
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given on the same bus
- Please note that there won't be any guide joining the tour for customers who book the semi-private option (English-speaking driver only)
- Please note there is only one drop-off point at the end of the tour, Near Shinjuku Station (west exit). This is also the case for customers who chose the Ueno departure location.
- From January 1, 2020 onwards, the tour will following this itinerary: 1. Toshogu Shrine; 2. Lunch; 3. Irohazaka; 4. Kegon Falls; 5. Chuuzenji Lake