Understand what makes Japanese food unique and exquisitely delicious on this interactive and informative food tour of the different districts of Tokyo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of Starbucks close to the famous Nihonbashi Bridge. (make sure you come to the one closest to the bridge as there are others in the area.) Your guide will be there holding a sign. The nearest stations are Mitsukoshimae Station which is just under the COREDO buildings. You can either use Ginza Line or Hanzomon Line to get there. Once you get to the Mitsukoshimae Station. Please follow guidance to Nihonbashi Bridge Or Nihonbashi Station on the other side of the bridge. about 8 mins walk. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking through the market
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Strollers are not permitted on this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A copy of your passport is required for those aged 10 and above
- There is a strict policy about starting our tours on time. This is to protect the enjoyment of all guests and the restaurant partners. We are sorry to say that if you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided
- Upon booking, kindly let the supplier know which lunch menu you’d like to have:
- 1. Grilled Fish
- 2. Chicken Sukiyaki
- 3. Sushi-Soba-Tempura