Many precious historic buildings have been lost in Edo due to fires, floods, earthquakes and warfare. In 1993 the Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum opened for the purpose of preserving historical buildings of great cultural value.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At the lobby of your accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note: a house of Kunio Maekawa will be closed for seismic renovation works from early October 2019 until the end of March 2020. The local partner kindly asks for your understanding in advance.