Many precious historic buildings have been lost in Edo due to fires, floods, earthquakes and warfare. In 1993 the Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum opened for the purpose of preserving historical buildings of great cultural value.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At the lobby of your accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date