Immerse yourself in a tremendous wealth of history about this heartland of Tokyo. Friendly and knowledgeable local guides will also recount the culture and traditions the Japanese have cherished for centuries. Traditional Japanese sweets are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Regarding the meeting point (Tokyo Metro Ginza line Asakusa station exit 4), supplier's website has photos and directions you may find helpful. Please be aware that there is an exit A4 connected to Asakusa station on the Toei Asakusa line. The meeting point is NOT there. Please make sure that you are at exit 4 of the GINZA line. You will see Azumabashi (a red bridge) crossing the Sumida River in front of you. If you get lost or have any trouble, you can call the office or mobile number. Supplier office: 03-5830-6790Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The maximum group size is 8 people, to ensure proper hospitality
- Last-minute bookings are acceptable until two hours prior to the tour start time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please choose appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Bottled water is recommended but vending machines are available
- If you have special dietary or accessibility requirements, please contact the supplier and they will do their very best to accommodate you
- Children younger than 6 may join the tour without charge but will not be entitled to inclusions
- Due to the historical focus of the tour, it is recommended for adults, but families are welcome