Explore the Indian River Lagoon's waterways and mangrove communities on a stand-up paddle tour with a Master Naturalist. Spot wildlife near Merritt Island and learn about local coastal ecosystems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
The exact launch site will depend on wind direction and will be communicated between 18-24 hours prior to the tour. It will either be at the NW Haulover Canal Kayak Launch or the Beacon 42 boat ramp. There is no address for these launch locations. The address for the MINWR is the address for the visitor's center and not for the exact launch location Helpful landmark: There is an observatory across from the boat ramp entrance. Look for the "giant white golf ball" and the boat ramp entrance is directly across the streetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Knowledge of basic swimming skills is recommended