Discover Tijuana on a guided city tour and visit popular locations such as "The Wall," Avenida Revolución, and "Xolos" soccer stadium. Enjoy a local food and craft beer tasting to complete your experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. The tour guide will be next to the Starbucks of Galerías Hipódromo Mall: Boulevard Agua Caliente C 11999, Hipodromo, Tijuana, B.C., Mexico.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must be 18 years or older in order to participate in the beer tasting
- The entrance to the Black Room at "Xolos" stadium is only available when there is no soccer game