Also known as Jumolhari Trek, this intimate wilderness trek offers a great variety of trekking conditions, from remote farmland and blue pine forests, to alpine pastureland and breathtaking mountain views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Paro Airport, BhutanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card