Kerkini is one of the oldest migratory stations for birds in the area. This is the ideal destination for nature lovers - enjoy this full day excursion to get close to rare species of birds and animals!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Meet at Aristotelous Square or Egnatia Street (Venizelos Statue) at 08:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended to have comfortable footwear for easy access to each point.
- You can board the bus at the following meeting points:
- Starting point: WHITE TOWER (Entrance) 8:00 AM
- Stop 1: MAKEDONIA PALACE HOTEL 8:05 AM
- Stop 2: ARISTOTELOUS square & EGNATIA (Venizelos Statue) 8:15 AM
- Stop 3: CAPSIS Hotel 8:20 AM
- Stop 4: THE MET Hotel 8:25 AM