Join this 3-day/ 2-night rail tour from Thessaloniki to Meteora to discover the beauty and history of a unique geological phenomenon and the Byzantine monasteries, listed as UNESCO World Heritage monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Kalampaka Train Station. The driver will meet your there holding a signboard with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You will travel by train on your own (tickets included) and meet your guide at Kalambaka train station