Visit the Terezín Concentration Camp on a 5-hour excursion from Prague. During the Nazi occupation, this camp held over 150,000 prisoners. You’ll see the Memorial of National Martyrdom, the Small Fortress, and the Ghetto Museum at this haunting site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French
- Audio guide included
- French, Russian, Italian
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The children's price applies to children 10 years old and under. The student's price applies to students 26 years old and under who are in possession of an ISIC Card.
- Taking photos in interiors is charged by the Memorial. Photography and/or video shooting outdoors in the Small Fortress is charged at 50 CZK per 1 recording equipment (including mobile phone cameras).
- Visit of crematorium in Terezin is optional and is not included. Crematorium is closed on Saturdays.