Discover the Terezín Memorial, a former concentration camp from World War II, and the Jewish Ghetto to learn about the fates of Jewish people. Afterwards, have lunch in a former prison chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Inside Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2. The bistro is located 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour will take place in all weather conditions
- This trip is mentally demanding as you’ll visit places of suffering for many thousands of people. Please be prepared for this