Discover the Terezín Memorial, a former concentration camp from World War II, and the Jewish Ghetto Museum to learn about the difficult fates of thousands of Jewish people during the Holocaust. Enjoy a fantastic lunch in a renowned local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- From lobby of your hotel in Prague.
Select participants and date
Inside Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2. The bistro is located 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour will take place in all weather conditions
- This trip is mentally demanding as you’ll visit places of suffering for many thousands of people. Please be prepared for this