Discover the ruins of Mexico's last pre-Hispanic empire in Tlatelolco. See the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and the mythical city Teotihuacán.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in Mexico City
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The tour is free for children (0-3 years)
- Baby seats are available