Embark on a memorable dolphin and whale-watching experience on an eco-friendly catamaran boat trip. Choose from a 3-hour or 5-hour adventure, with food, drinks, and swimming time available on both.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Head to pier number 8 — you'll see a boat with a "White Tenerife" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Snorkeling gear
- Motion sickness prevention
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity supports sustainable practices and has been certified as eco-friendly by a third-party agency. The ship is powered by energy and fuel-efficient batteries and engines that significantly reduce its carbon footprint
- Non-motorized sailing will be done when wind and sea conditions allow
- Vegetarian sandwich options or gluten-free meals are available if you inform the activity providerat least 24 hours before the trip; unfortunately no vegan options are available. Should you have any food allergy, fell free to bring your own food
- Snorkeling equipment is available to purchase onboard for €15
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached for the use of the catamaran, you will travel on an exclusive sailing boat with a maximum of 11 participants. Note that the sailing boat is not equipped with sonar
- If you are prone to seasickness on boats, please talk to your doctor or pharmacist about solutions before sailing