Experience Tenerife from the high altitudes of the Teide National Park and Teno Rural Park on a private tour. Admire thousands of geological formations and breathtaking views of the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup optional
- Pick up available from accommodations located in southern and northern Tenerife.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Walk from your ship to the city center, following the blue line marked on the ground. Meet by the Gangway and the Marina Building. Your vehicle will be waiting for you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The activity provider reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control