Explore the emblematic villages, forests, and protected landscapes that surround the national park of Las Cañadas del Teide on a guided buggy tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the local partner's office 20 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The buggies can accommodate one or two participants on the two proposed routes. Once you have selected your dates and number of participants, you will see the two options to choose from.
- An original copy of a driver’s license is mandatory for the driver. A driving contract must also be signed in order to follow the rules of Spanish traffic laws and road safety regulations of the European Community.
- Children can carry out the activity as passengers, as long as they have a minimum height of 135 centimeters (4 feet 5 inches).