Visit Teide National Park on an exciting quad adventure. Explore the lush forests and beautiful landscapes of Mount Teide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your hotel anywhere in Los Cristianos, Costa Adeje, and Playa de las Américas.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Quad Safari Tenerife office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Long pants
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate. Customers under the age of 18 will ride as a passenger
- All quad drivers must have a valid driver's license and be over the age of 18
- It is not possible for the driver and passenger to switch roles mid-tour
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with disabilities
- The use of mobile devices or headphones while driving a quad is strictly forbidden
- The tour includes some dirt roads (about 15% of the total route), but most of the tour is on paved roads due to the high degree of environmental protections in the park area
- Pickup from the North is not available