On this tour of Tenerife, you'll discover the most beautiful places in the north: Garachico, La Orotava and La Laguna, as well as the wonderful Los Gigantes cliffs, El Medano beach, and the Candelaria Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The weather in Tenerife is very changeable, so it is advised to wear sunscreen and a jacket or pullover as well as comfortable shoes. It's important to provide a telephone number so you can be contacted.
- Special dates such as 25th December will have a surcharge of €15 per person and will only be made in Spanish and English
- Tour Duration: 7-8 hours approximately
- Tours do not run on some holidays, such as December 25th and January 1st
- Pickup from Puerto de la Cruz, San Juan de la Rambla, and Icod de los Vinos is €20 more, pickup from Garachico, Los Silos, and Buenavista is €35 more, and pickup from South Medano, San Miguel, Abona, Adeje, Arona, Guía Isora, Granadilla, Santiago del Teide is €35 more per booking
- Payment is taken upon arrival in cash or card (American Express not accepted)