Discover the stunning underwater world off Tenerife. Marvel at underwater volcanic formations and diverse marine life on your first scuba dive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the dive center Ocean Friends at Marina del Sur (Puerto de las Galletas), dock 5.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The total duration of the activity will be between 1.5 hours and 3 hours, depending on the number of people in the group
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years
- It is not recommended to fly or go to high places (e.g. Mount Teide) for 24 hours after diving
- Photos are taken during the activity and 2 or 3 per person are sent (optionally you can purchase more photos and videos)