Look for dolphins, whales, and other marine life swimming in the ocean on an amazing small group catamaran cruise off the south coast of Tenerife. Enjoy a hotel transfer, the services of a friendly crew, and some great food and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Meet at Dock #6 in Puerto Colon, Playa de Las Americas. Look for a light grey Catamaran and with the name “Monte Cristo Catamaran” on the back. There is a public parking lot available for €1.20 per hour at the marina near the boats.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants under 1 year old get free admission
- A vegetarian option is available if requested at the time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Sightings of dolphins, whales, and other wildlife are extremely common but can't be guaranteed
- If you require a transfer service, please request it by contacting the supplier directly and providing your hotel details at least 24 hours in advance