Enjoy a 5-hour excursion to watch whales and dolphins along the cliffs of Los Gigantes. You'll anchor in a small bay where food is served and you can swim in clear refreshing water, before navigating to the port near the west coast of the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, French, Italian, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your select location.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Boarding starts 15 minutes before departure time. Meeting point: Puerto Colón, Pier number 14. Next to the petrol station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring