Be collected at your accommodation and begin a journey in La Laguna, a Unesco World Heritage Site. Visit Teide, across the beautiful Esperanza forest, with stops in the Teide National Park and the city of La Orotava.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that you must book the cable car in advance
- Please note that the climate is mountain weather so you will need sunscreen and warm clothes
- Not suitable for people with respiratory problems and/or heart diseases
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. If we do not reach that number, we will contact you to offer you different alternatives