Experience the arid landscape of South Tenerife on a private tour. Learn how millions of years of volcanic activity has formed the breathtaking scenery at sites located in the most unknown corners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup optional
- Pick up available from accommodations located in southern and northern Tenerife.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Walk from the ship to the city center, following the blue line marked on the ground. The meeting point is by the Gangway to city center and the Marina Building, our vehicle and guide will be waiting for you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please, notify us in sufficient time of any specific requirements and any particular restrictions such us allergies and mobility issues.
- We recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take sun protection and warm clothes, remember that Tenerife has many microclimates, especially in the highlands.
- Taking a small backpack will help you to keep track of your personal belongings.
- There will be free time during the experience for a lunch break in a restaurant or to have a picnic
- The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control.