Get off the beaten path and experience the lovely landscapes and lush forests of Tenerife on a 3-hour quad bike ride. Visit the charming villages of Arona and Vilaflor, and get your thrills on rustic secondary roads and dirt tracks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Playa Paraíso, Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Costa del Silencio and Golf del Sur.
Select participants and date
C. Hermano Pedro, 131, local C 09, 38639, Santa Cruz de TenerifeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You must be at least 7 years old to take part in this tour (children under 18 years old will ride as a passenger)
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driving license to drive
- You cannot swap drivers during the activity
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with disabilities
- The use of mobile devices or headphones is strictly forbidden whilst driving
- Wear long trousers, closed shoes and comfortable clothes (with warmer clothes outside of the summer season)
- Pickup not available from the North area (Puerto de la Cruz or Santa Cruz)