Enjoy half a day exploring the underwater world of Tenerife with access to schools of colorful fish in the protected bay of Abades. Perfect for first-time divers and families, get personalized attention from qualified instructors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Danish, Italian, Norwegian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels in south Tenerife. If you prefer to arrive by your transport, meet at Abades Square, exit 42 in the direction of Santa Cruz on the TF1Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs