Take in the open air, sights, and sounds of Tenerife's Costa Adeje on this Tuk Tuk tour. From the back of your Tuk Tuk see the Church of San Sebastian and the Duque Castle. Experience the volcanic beach of Playa Enramada.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Russian
- Private group available
- See the Church of San Sebastian
- Check out the black sand beach of Playa Enramada
- Choose between either a small-group or a private tour
- Experience all the sites and sounds around town in an environmentally friendly way
- Tuk Tuk transport between each site
- Walking tour of La Caleta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Maximum number of travelers per Tuk Tuk is 4.
- Your tour guide will speak English but may also conduct the tour in Italian or Spanish as well.