Explore the emblematic villages, forests, and protected landscapes that surround the national park of Las Cañadas del Teide on a guided buggy tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
The activity starts at 9.00 am or at 2.00 pm. You should be at the meeting point 25 minutes before the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- There are 2-person buggies and 4-person buggies
- An original copy of a driver’s license is mandatory for the driver. Temporary licenses are not accepted. A driving contract must also be signed in order to follow the rules of Spanish traffic laws and road safety regulations of the European Community
- Children can participate as passengers with the 2-person, as long as they have a minimum height of 120 centimeters
- Children can participate as passengers with the 4-person, as long as they are at least 3 years old
- Close-toed shoes are mandatory