Come see the highlights of Jordan on this guided tour from Tel Aviv. You’ll experience Jerash, one of the world’s best preserved Roman cities, the country’s capital Amman, and the world wonder Petra, while staying overnight in an authentic Bedouin camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy 2 days of guided tours through Jordan’s highlights from Tel Aviv
- Visit one of the New Seven World Wonders: Petra
- Explore the ancient Roman city of Jerash
- Discover the busy streets of Amman
- Experience authentic Bedouin hospitality and a traditional dinner during your overnight stay in a Bedouin camp
- Full transportation and guiding
- All entrance fees
- Meals (1st day: lunch and dinner, 2nd day: breakfast and lunch) - Religious meal requirements (such as Kosher or Halal) are unfortunately unable to be accommodated on this tour
- Accommodation in Bedouin campsite
- Custom-made travel app for smartphones & tablets
- Border taxes of $101 in total ($86 payable on the first day, incl. 31$ Israeli tax and 57$ Jordanian tax, payable in US Dollars, Euros, or local currency. $14 payable on third day for Jordanian Exit fee of 10 Dinar (payable only in Jordanian Dinar)
- Room upgrade
- Travel insurance
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Abraham Hostel, Levontin 21, Tel Aviv.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- What to bring:
- - Valid passport
- - Money for border crossings
- - Warm clothes for night
- Visa Information:
- Most Western countries receive a travel visa at the border crossing. However, residents of some countries need to apply for a visa in advance. For re-entry into Israel, please ensure you are eligible for a Visa on Arrival, or have already arranged a multiple entry visa for Israel in advance.
- Please note, this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders, due to restrictions.
- If you have Israeli Citizenship in addition to a foreign passport, please contact the supplier prior to the tour for special instructions regarding the border crossings.