Explore the Dead Sea and the ancient ruins of Masada on a small group day tour. Ascend by cable car to King Herod’s mountain fortress, before floating in the saline rich Dead Sea waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotels in: Netanya at 06.30 ; Herzliya at 07:00; Tel Aviv 07:20. Pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Drive through the Judean desert
- Ascend Masada by cable car and tour King Herod's mountain fortress
- Learn about one of the most remarkable chapters of Jewish history
- Swim and float in the Dead Sea
- Pick up/drop off from centrally located hotels
- Government licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places.
- Bring sun protection lotion, a bathing suit and towel
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point