Explore the highlights of Israel on a day trip from Tel Aviv. Marvel at a spectacular sunrise as you hike up to Masada, enjoy the oasis of Ein Gedi, and take in the unique environment of the Dead Sea.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please meet at the lobby of Abraham Tel Aviv Hostel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Passport, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Basic Physical fitness is required for this 1-hour hike
- Please note that between January 15 and 25, the entrance to Masada will be available only via the "Hasolela trail", this is due to the construction of the cable car. This trail is a short hike of 15 minutes, please make sure to bring hiking shoes. The tour might take longer than usual