Experience the archaeological site of Petra in Jordan, regarded as one of the 7 New Wonders of the World. Travel through the mountains to take a tour of the site and enjoy an optional horseback ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Ramon International Airport, Be'er Ora, Israel. Outside Terminal 32 look for a “Booking Tours” van where your driver will be wearing a white polo shirt with the same logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Visa and border fees will be paid directly to the activity provider's representative. Visa cost to Jordan: $75 per person. Border fees: $65 per person
- This activity requires a passport and, if necessary, a visa that allows you to enter Jordan
- Restricted nationalities must obtain a visa at the Jordan embassy in advance, and inform the activity provider prior to the activity, and pay an additional tax upon exiting Jordan
- All flights are non-refundable