See the highlights of Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a private or shared day trip from Tel Aviv, and immerse yourself in the extraordinary history of some of the holiest places on earth. Float in the Dead Sea and benefit from its healing properties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Israeli Textile Center at the corner of Shenkar & Kaufman St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is available every day with guaranteed departures
- Modest clothing is recommended for this tour
- The tour of Bethlehem is optional - guests may also enjoy free time in Jerusalem
- There will be time for lunch (not included) at the Dead Sea or during free time in Jerusalem
- The tour includes optional visits to souvenir shops in Bethlehem and Jerusalem